- Posters must be prepared in portrait format, 120 cm x 90 cm, in English. Mounting material will be available on site. All poster boards will be numbered. Staff will assist you in locating your poster wall and setting up your poster.
- Authors must be present at their poster session. The discussion held at the poster site will involve all participants in the session and will be guided by the chairperson. Subsequently the attendees of the poster session will discuss individually the poster with the presenter.
Poster discussion sessions will take place at the following times:
- Saturday, from 16:00-17:00 (Poster Session 1)
- Sunday, from 11:30-12:30 (Poster Session 2)
- Monday, from 11:30-12:30 (Poster Session 3)
Mounting Time guide
Poster Session 1 - Saturday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 1 can mount the posters on Saturday from 08:00-16:00. All posters have to be taken down by 19:00 at the latest.
EXCEPTION: The following Topics on Saturday can only be mounted from 15:00-16:00
|Autoimmunity 1||Bartok I||P1-01-01 … 11|
|Cancer Basic||Liszt I||P1-02-12 … 22|
|Cancer clinical 1||Liszt II||P1-03-23 … 32|
|Hypothyroidism||Liszt III||P1-04-33 … 44|
Poster Session 2 - Sunday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 2 can mount the posters on Sunday from 7:30-11:00. All posters have to be taken down by 19:00.
Poster Session 3 - Monday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 3 can mount the posters on Monday from 7:30-11:00. All posters have to be taken down by 19:00.
Thank you for your understanding that posters, not removed by the above mentioned times, cannot be stored.